Highlander
 "Comes A Horseman" / "Revelation 6:8"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sinjin Hawke Offline

United States
1393 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  04:00:56  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I finally got to see these all the way through recently. Before i'd only seen bits & pieces of the episodes. I must say, currently they've got to be #2 on the list of best episodes of the series. I never saw the Methos part. I was TOTALLY in shock when he admitted to slaughtering 10,000 people.

This was truely one I thought Duncan wasn't going to get out of. But during the whole thing, one question I asked myself is that if Kronos killed so many mortals during the reign of the four horseman, I would think he would be hungry to kill as many immortals as possible. If that was the case, and he did have a high number of immortal kills, than why would Kell be such a big deal in "Endgame"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the real ´St. John Hawke´ from the old "Airwolf" Forum. I´m back ...

airwolfpilot Offline

Austria
63 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  23:17:38  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are my favourites! I always liked Methos! I was certainly shocked when he revealed his evil history - but in 5000 year a man can change a lot. What stories he would have to tell!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
= Offline, = Away, = Online
tv-series.com © 1994-2010 tv-series.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000