Marius Offline
Webmaster
tv-series.com

tv-series.com

Administrator
tv-series.com

Norway
1343 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  20:54:11  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally, Futurama has a well deserved site here on tv-series.com. Welcome, I look forward to hearing all your views on this excellent show!

Marius Christiansen
Administrator, tv-series.com

Engine95 Offline

United States
894 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  21:18:43  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good Job on the site!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Marius Offline
Webmaster
tv-series.com

tv-series.com

Administrator
tv-series.com

Norway
1343 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  21:27:17  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Engine95

Good Job on the site!!!!

Thanks, I have "a little bit" to do still, but I'll try an episode guide etc. running soon. I got season 2 and 3 on DVD today, and will continue writing episode reviews (I want them to be my own )

Marius Christiansen
Go to Top of Page

Roheryn Away
Webmaster
MacGyver
Star Trek: TOS

MacGyver
Star Trek: TOS

Germany
2894 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  22:04:00  Show Profile Away  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, that I don't know anything about Futurama, but nevertheless: Good luck!!

Live long and prosper! \V/
Think positively!
"I learned something a long time ago: never laugh at what you donīt know." - Silent World (MacGyver)
Go to Top of Page

Marius Offline
Webmaster
tv-series.com

tv-series.com

Administrator
tv-series.com

Norway
1343 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  22:58:06  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roheryn

I'm sorry, that I don't know anything about Futurama, but nevertheless: Good luck!!

Thank you very much, and if I may say so: You've been missing out! If you like the style of The Simpsons and Matt Groening, you're gonna love this. It's a bit rougher, and at times more intelligent humor (To all that have seen it: I said "AT TIMES" )

Marius Christiansen
Go to Top of Page

SQUADRON LEADER Offline

United Kingdom
1653 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  20:43:43  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've only ever watched random episodes, but I was impressed. I wonder if the show will ever continue again in, say, a TV movie or a direct-to-DVD movie?
Go to Top of Page

Marius Offline
Webmaster
tv-series.com

tv-series.com

Administrator
tv-series.com

Norway
1343 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  20:52:27  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's already a movie out, "Bender's big score" (http://imdb.com/title/tt0471711/). Personally I'm going to see all episodes and add to the episode again before I see and rate the movie, so I don't miss any insides from the movie

Marius Christiansen
Go to Top of Page

SQUADRON LEADER Offline

United Kingdom
1653 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  20:54:09  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, that's news to me - it slipped right under my radar. I'll buy that at some point.

Thanks, Marius.

Edited by - SQUADRON LEADER on 02/01/2008 20:54:26
Go to Top of Page

servise Offline

United States
58 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  05:34:59  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Moderated)
Go to Top of Page

Vassism Offline
Starter Member

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  08:06:17  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
they are great!!!!
Go to Top of Page

kavin Offline

United States
31 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  13:55:47  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really love this amazing adult anime series and I really enjoyed when ever I have seen it. Its season 6 is superb!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
= Offline, = Away, = Online
tv-series.com © 1994-2010 tv-series.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000