Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  03:53:22  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, if you and anyone else would be up for it, we could all put it together!

As for the DVD, I've had to put that project on the backburner for a bit. Nasty rainstorm came through Memorial Day weekend and flooded my basement apartment. Apparently, when my apartment was built 30 some years ago, they neglected to put drain tile under the foundation. Two weeks have now passed and our apartment is still out of order. But, once I get my "man cave" back in order, I can start looking into DVD's.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
´SeaQuest DSV´ - tv-series.com
Go to Top of Page

deltacity Offline

Australia
850 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  11:22:21  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope not having the same cast members does not put you off.You could just tell another story.All just have your own adventures.
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  12:35:02  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, it doesn't dissuade me from another story. I already have a couple of ideas of how to explain their absences.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

deltacity Offline

Australia
850 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  17:35:25  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
In part 7 you used a different coppit shot to composite your crew into which ep was that from.Its a different coppit shot to what you has used in earlier parts?
Go to Top of Page

deltacity Offline

Australia
850 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  17:44:24  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a thought maybe you should post your vids in the Airwolf vids topic because its a sticky.That way fans can watch your videos in the future if this topic moves to far down the list.
Or request this topic become a sticky since its so cool.
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  21:22:45  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
That cockpit shot was a composite of the one from Horn of Plenty and another from Proof Through The Night. If we make another one, I would love to see if someone could do an updated version of the cockpit in Photoshop.

As for the possibility of this topic being a Sticky, I would have no problem with that. If Joe or Steve want to go ahead and do that, that'd be fine by me!

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

strokemondeo Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf
Blue Thunder

Airwolf
Blue Thunder

United Kingdom
4537 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  19:33:27  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
As requested Adam ...... Granted Sticky it is .

" poised in the air , wavering ever so slightly from side to side , the aircraft almost seemed to be a living entity unto itself "
from Ron Renaulds opening to the novel "airwolf"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to contact me or report a problem, please PM me straight away , if you haven´t received a reply to your initial pm within 48 hours .... then please use my email address ...... strokemondeo@yahoo.com , and place " Airwolf.org " into your title , so it doesn´t go into the spam folder .... ( thank you )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Engine95 Offline

United States
894 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  02:36:43  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote

I am with Joe, whern is the DVD coming. $19.99?? I'll buy for my wife to give to me... lol.....

Go to Top of Page

strokemondeo Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf
Blue Thunder

Airwolf
Blue Thunder

United Kingdom
4537 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  18:30:02  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love a copy also !
and a question ...... Jamie Carter's character " Morgan Starkfuss " ... where did you come up with that name ?

" poised in the air , wavering ever so slightly from side to side , the aircraft almost seemed to be a living entity unto itself "
from Ron Renaulds opening to the novel "airwolf"

to contact me or report a problem, please PM me straight away , if you haven´t received a reply to your initial pm within 48 hours .... then please use my email address ...... strokemondeo@yahoo.com , and place " Airwolf.org " into your title , so it doesn´t go into the spam folder .... ( thank you )

Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  21:39:14  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
The DVD idea is slowly progressing. I've got the mass video put together now, so I have to compress it into a test DVD to see how well it'll work.

As for the name, I wanted a unisex name in case I couldn't get a woman to play the part. Morgan was as unisex of a name I could think of, since Jesse (Jessie) is overused, in my opinion. The last name came from someone I knew. Their last name was Papenfuss, which is German. Literally translated means "paper foot," which I felt was another form of "light foot." I figured I'd go the other way. Starkfuss means "strong foot" literally translated. Whether or not that's a real last name is beyond me. Hope that helps!

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Fair_Owl Offline

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2012 :  09:34:53  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should call in here more often. Last time I was here you guys had just posted the first part: just watched parts 1-6 and it's great! Well done on a great film - I wish I had the time to devote these days, but...

Anyway, part 7 is no longer available, so I'll have to guess what happens. Nevertheless, fantastic work and very enjoyable!

Musings, modified images, screenplays, and more: http://www.airwolf.me.uk/
Go to Top of Page

Fair_Owl Offline

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2012 :  09:37:32  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
One question from me - out of curiosity, why did you use the name "The Company" instead of "The FIRM"? :)

Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2012 :  20:23:58  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fair Owl, long time no see!

Part 7 was removed by YouTube, so I'm trying to find a permanent host for the full-length version of the film. If anyone has any ideas, I would welcome them.

As for "The Company" question, I decided to play the governing agency as the CIA, which is often referred to as "The Company." I've always felt that the FIRM was a smaller part of the CIA.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Fair_Owl Offline

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2012 :  23:01:39  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
(It has been a while, hasn't it?!)

Thanks for the reply - yes, I think it was always implied that it was a 'satellite' of the Big C. Good luck with finding a host!

Go to Top of Page

C00nhunterJoe Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf

Airwolf

United States
3506 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  13:26:10  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
How are those dvds coming? Lol

to contact me or report a problem, please PM me
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  22:13:27  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, would you believe I actually decided to look back into it yesterday? Found some authoring software that looks promising. In the meantime, YouTube is submitting to Universal, so the movie parts appear to be coming off of their site. Don't fret, I found a new host where I am able to have it full-length.

http://exposureroom.com/AirwolfRedemptions

Back to the DVD, I'm looking at having it on a Dual-Layer disk along with a blooper reel and some pre-production teasers that I never released.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

C00nhunterJoe Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf

Airwolf

United States
3506 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  01:59:15  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
What was the reason for pulling your videos? Did they even give one?

I love bonus footage and I'm looking foreward to the sequal!

Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  05:05:04  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Copyright reasons, which I saw coming but I was optimistic that Universal had eased up on their stance, like Paramount had in the past. Nope, they don't care about Fair Use exceptions to copyright law, but then again, there may be something about it that escapes me. Oh well.

As for a sequel, I wouldn't get hopes up. I moved away from most of the principal cast and another moved to Canada. And, before I moved away, interest in doing a sequel was low. So, I might need a whole new cast but I don't know anyone else who would be interested. And, I would also love to bring in someone who actually works in the video field as a cameraman and/or boom mic operator. Those were things we could've used in our production but we had to make do without.

UPDATE:
Well, I decided to add an additional feature to the DVD project: a behind-the-scenes look at how the film was made. It'll be voiced-over by me and have some additional fun facts and such about production, along with some unseen footage. I'm working with Adobe Encore to do the DVD itself, so we'll see how that goes. So far, so good.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator

Edited by - Airwolf04 on 03/14/2012 19:13:11
Go to Top of Page

C00nhunterJoe Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf

Airwolf

United States
3506 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  01:04:41  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking foreward to the dvd. If you wernt half way across the states I would be interested in joining the sequel cast

Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  01:11:17  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's the bad thing about having the fans so far away! I know I would definitely love the help, especially if someone talented would be able to do an updated version of the Airwolf cockpit that one could still tell was very Airwolf-y for any chromakey cockpit shots. I know if we were closer to Tennessee, we would've utilized the SWS mockup as much as possible.

For sure, I would like a more professional photographer. My amateur skills just aren't enough, haha. And, have it shot digitally, if possible.

I do have plans for a sequel but just don't see it happening at this point in time. One of the principal cast recently expressed newfound interest, but I'm not holding out hope as plans can change suddenly.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  19:34:13  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
The DVD project is moving forward. I'm working on the Behind-The-Scenes segment and it's pushing fifteen minutes runtime so far... and I'm nowhere close to having a final run-time. I forsee at least a half-hour, give or take a couple of minutes. Lots of unseen footage and a couple alternate scenes. Also intermixing some explanation of some of the "special effects."

Also will be adding some never-before-seen pre-production trailers and the commercial break sequence used in the YouTube and Facebook uploads.

At this point, I guess I'd like to gauge interest in the DVD. I know Kurt and Joe have expressed interest and if that's all, that's okay. I'll still be making it.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

C00nhunterJoe Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf

Airwolf

United States
3506 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  01:09:58  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Hawke II Offline
Starter Member

United States
1 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  16:52:23  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Realy cool dude, I enjoyed it a lot. Hope you can find a way to get #7 out there.
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  23:38:17  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you're enjoying it! Part 7 seems to work if you just play it from the original post, at least it does for me. If it doesn't work, I do have a full-length version up.

http://exposureroom.com/AirwolfRedemptions

You can watch the whole movie there, including the part YouTube had taken down. Enjoy!

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

C00nhunterJoe Offline
Webmaster
Airwolf

Airwolf

United States
3506 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2012 :  04:45:07  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really don't understand youtube nowadays...... how's the dvds coming?

Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2012 :  06:17:55  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, I've decided that brainpower can be put to better use than using it to try to understand what makes YouTube tick anymore.

Still coming along. Working on the Behind-The-Scenes segment still. I'm close to a final runtime, but then another idea pops into my head for something to feature and then it gets to be a bit longer. Oh, the joys of video editing, haha.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Thunderblade Offline

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2012 :  13:55:22  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
As especially the last part doesn't seem to be online anymore, I am also very interested in the DVD.

I didn't watch the other parts completely yet, but I am very impressed with the sound choice... when they find Airwolf in the lair, some sound from a TNG episode where they found an ancient ship.. great choice!

Thumbs up for this fabulous production!
Go to Top of Page

Schema Offline

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  18:20:44  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is great. I skimmed through some of it online but would also really like a DVD!
Go to Top of Page

Airwolf04 Offline
Webmaster
SeaQuest DSV

SeaQuest DSV

United States
452 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  23:39:28  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your kind words, Thunderblade and Schema. Some YouTubers out there have been less than encouraging in their remarks, but they seem to be few and far between.

quote:
Originally posted by Thunderblade

I am very impressed with the sound choice... when they find Airwolf in the lair, some sound from a TNG episode where they found an ancient ship.. great choice!

Good catch! I actually used the soundtrack from that particular TNG episode in several spots throughout the movie. I felt it fit the situation... finding an "ancient" craft, as it were.

The DVD project has a momentum of a turtle at this moment, but its still moving forward.

Not to stir the pot, but there has been a significant increase in talks about a sequel. I am working on some ideas that I will put through my Word Processor and hopefully, someday, it'll come to fruition.

-A.C. Lettow
Webmaster/Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Joseph66 Offline

United States
79 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  12:55:03  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would diffenitely buy the dvd, because like every airwolf fan, we want to see new material put out there. All we have so far are the 4 seasons of airwolf, so thanks for airwolf redemption and can't wait to buy it. Once again thanks for keeping airwolf alive.

Edited by - Joseph66 on 09/09/2012 12:57:12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
= Offline, = Away, = Online
tv-series.com © 1994-2010 tv-series.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000